Experience Trying State Bar Proceedings Cases
Our experience in legal malpractice cases for plaintiffs provides us insight into bar grievances, disciplinary proceedings and attorney licensing issues. These issues are handled before the State Bar of Georgia. At Ney Rhein, LLC, we regularly deal with the state bar regarding claims involving attorneys alleged to have violated disciplinary rules.
When Licenses And Careers Are At Stake
Whether providing advice or an aggressive defense, our attorneys at Ney Rhein, LLC have represented clients with cases involving the following issues:
- Claims of unauthorized practice of law
- Claims regarding breaches of confidentiality
- Claims regarding conflicts of interest
- Claims of abandonment
- Fee disputes
- Claims regarding commingling of funds
- Fee-splitting issues
- Allegations of client trust account violations
- Character and fitness questions
The potential outcomes of state bar proceedings vary. Some will face confidential discipline, including formal admonition or investigative panel reprimand. Other cases may involve public discipline, including reprimand, suspension or disbarment.